Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1 – pound package small pretzel twists
- In a large bowl stir together oil, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add pretzels and toss well to combine.
- Spread pretzels out on lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 300˚F.
Mini French Toast Cups
- 4 slices bread (we used whole wheat)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Place the eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon into a bowl and whisk.
- Tear or chop up the bread and add to the mixing bowl, stirring to coat.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes so the bread can soak up the egg mixture.
- Evenly distribute between six muffin cups and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tops of the bread puddings are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before eating
Birthday Cake Popcorn
- 1 bag microwavable popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- rainbow sprinkles
- mini chocolate chips
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt white chocolate chips until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn and fold with a spatula to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles and chips.
- Cool in refrigerator until firm then break into pieces.
- *delicious with any type of chocolate
Eggless Brownie Batter Dip
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Allow butter to soften or soften in the microwave at 50% power.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Mix in cocoa powder, salt, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve on its own or use as a dip with pretzels.
Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 20 Regular Oreos, chopped
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Spray or line a 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl, pour measured Rice Krispie Cereal.
- Chop and mash Oreos. You can do this by putting them in a ziplock bag to help keep the mess under control. You want the Oreos to be a variety of sizes from chunky to finely crushed.
- Add Oreos to Rice Krispy cereal and stir to combine.
- Heat butter and marshmallows together in the microwave safe bowl for about 60 seconds in microwave.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal and Oreos and use a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to quickly combine all the ingredients.
- As soon as all the cereal is combined, spread mixture into the prepared 9×13″ dish. Use the spatula to press the mixture around the dish, and flatten as needed.
- Let sit until completely cooled.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 (15.25 Ounce) Box Yellow Cake Mix*
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the yellow cake mix, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan (batter will be very thick) and press down evenly into the pan using a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- *Chocolate cake mix can be used to make Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars.
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 c. Rice Krispies
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles for decorating the top
- Line baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Over a double-boiler, or in a microwave using 50 percent power, melt chocolate chips. Transfer to a large bowl and immediately add in Rice Krispies. Using a spatula, fold the chocolate and cereal together until the cereal is fully coated in chocolate. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with toppings and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Slice into bars and serve cold or at room temperature.